About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 20, 2009

אלוהים סיפק

That says "God has provided" in Hebrew. I wonder how many times the Israelites said that after they'd sinned, repented, doubted then repented again while looking for God's grace and provision. That's certainly been my life the past few months but I can say that God has provided. He has provided a home for Dane and I and a wonderful job for me working at a ministry I wholeheartedly believe in. How great is the grace of our God! Many questions still lie ahead but I will continue to trust in his sovereignty and grace. In case you haven't heard and didn't psychically get where my job is from that last sentence, I'm working for Student Life again! It's part time but I am super excited to be there! No doubt this is what God has for me at this time. I'll be doing lots of data entry helping update the database for camp registration and product orders. Yay!!

This next week will be SUPER busy. 2 showers, helping do inventory at 2 Lifeway stores, babysitting, training at Student Life along with all normal weekly activities. Wow...I just packed my suitcase to stay with Meghan for this next week. I'm super excited to get to spend time with her but also know I'll be so busy.

I'm getting married in 30 days and it's finally seeming like it's a reality! So many small details to still be done. Here's part of my list: get garter for garter toss, buy napkins, design reception decoration, mail recipes to caterer, finish thank you cards and invitations and I'm sure there's more.

Now that I THINK I'm prepared to live out of my suitcase for a week I'm going to sleep. I have no clue when I'll update again since who knows where I'll end up in the next few days that has free Wifi.

Continue to pray that we (Dane and I) trust God wholeheartedly because we so desperately need him!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Can I just say that I am so proud of you!! :)
It was good seeing you tonight!
Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you so much! God is so good to us, even though we doubted and were so impatient at times. He knew exactly what we needed, and I am so happy that we now have a home, two great jobs in ministry, and many memories to make though the years! I'm so pumped!