About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The day before Valentine's

What a long night! I spent the night home alone tonight preparing my Valentine's gift to Dane for tomorrow. Only 5.5 hours of prep but I think lots of people will enjoy it. ;) Can't tell what it is yet just in case he reads this! This will be our last Valentine's Day as a non-married couple so needless to say it only adds to the excitement of the soon-approaching marriage! Yay!! I really can't wait to actually be in the same house, much less the same city as my best friend and husband!

In other news...made a Walmart trip today. I really do like going to Walmart by myself when I have time to do my shopping and browse around. It somehow relaxes me.

Still praying for a job and home. Please join me!

And tomorrow, ¡Feliz Día de San Valentín!

No comments: