About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's a fun time...kinda

This time in my life is working on being devoted through prayer. There are so many uncertainties right now that have the potential to send me off the deep end but instead I've chosen to trust in God's sovereignty and his provision. Just to name the big ones, still searching for a job AND an affordable place to live shortly before and after Dane and I marry in March. Even a recent college graduate with a bachelors degree cannot find a job in this economy. So please, please pray that God will provide for us financially and with a home. Pray God will give us both peace and joy instead of worry during this exciting time in our lives.

No comments: