About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let the wedding planning begin!

So I have officially begun to plan. Not much has been accomplished yet except making various files on my Favorites tab and saving pages I like. Dane and I are still working on the place and that will determine the date as well. Hopefully we can nail this down soon! Then it's off to set colors and dresses! I must be honest, I'm most excited about finding my dress! The bridesmaids dresses are very important, but I can't wait to begin trying on wedding dresses! Yay!!

Early Saturday morning Dane and I are traveling with my family, my aunt/uncle and cousins, and my grandparents to Memphis for the weekend in celebration of my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I'm pretty excited! I, unlike many, love family vacations!

I really want to begin reading the book "The Shack" by William Young. I've heard many different critiques (both good and bad) about it from people I respect and really want to see for myself what it says. I think I will try the Centre Library although I am not sure how many books they have that have been printed in the past 5-10 years...we'll see.

I'm also reading John Piper's "What Jesus Demands of the World" and it's really good! I've only read chapter 1 so far.

For now, I think I'll read Fox News for a bit, unpack a box or so then get to bed.

No comments: