About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 2, 2008

Back in the USA!

So I now have internet whenever I want and I am embracing it. I have spent an insanely abnormal amount of time on the internet today just reading the latest news, updating myself on everyone's facebook changes, seeing the new summer fashions, etc. It's been glorious celebration of the use of internet!

I have an exciting summer ahead of me: family vacation to Memphis, Camp Piney, and Zambia! I plan to fill the in-between time with a yard sale, making a few mosaics, sewing, reading lots of books and organizing. What fun!

For your summer, I recommend you read "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini. It's about a girl's life growing up in Afghanistan and is such an amazing book!



I'm off to watch my little cousin's baseball game! I love baseball!

No comments: