About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 9, 2008

Just another Monday in Centre

So...it seems I start off most posts with the word, "so." I am back in Centre from my weekend + 2 days in Birmingham and am loving the laid back time I have this summer. So far I've slept late, watched Whose Wedding Is It Anyway and What Not to Wear - 2 of my favorite shows. I think I'll go run now (part of my exercise-this-summer plan), shower, then begin what I think will be the week-long process of unpacking/organizing/purging (got this word from Jessica) everything I own. Since I moved out of my dorm and left for Spain in all of 4-5 days, my bedroom and the downstairs garage are filled with my boxes. I am sure that I will post again today because I'm in a blogging mood; but, for now, it's off to the treadmill!

Shall return later!

P.S. I really want to post a picture of my "bedroom o'boxes" but I don't know where my laptop bag with my camera cable is to download the picture to my laptop. What has happened to the OCD-organized Amanda? She must return...ASAP!

No comments: