So I ventured out and made veggie lasagna tonight. Now let me clarify, we've subbed zucchini and squash for meat before but tonight I also used pasta made from vegetables instead of wheat and flour. Let me just say...yum! If my camera had not been stolen, I'd post a picture. (I'm trying hard to get over that but I'm still kinda frustrated about it.) But as I've said before, that lovely man must have needed our GPS and camera much more than we did. He probably uses it for more important things than posting pictures on his blog. Anyways...
Everyone knows that a great recipe post has great pictures so this is why I'm going to point you to a recipe of one of my favorite bloggers: The Pioneer Woman. Her recipe for Steak Bites is absolutely wonderful and one of Dane's favorite dishes! I'm definitely wanting to get her cookbook for my birthday next month...any takers? Hmm?? No? Well...you must go ahead and see the recipe here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oooo I will have to try those, I love pioneer woman too!
veggie lasagna is good with cabbage substituted for the noodles also!
Post a Comment