About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

adoption for the rest of us • Hand-made ornaments by the Neeley’s!

If you know us at all, then you know that Dane and I are super excited about one day adopting. This is still in the future; but, our pastor and his family are adopting now! Here's one way you can support them and also decorate your tree this Christmas!



adoption for the rest of us • Hand-made ornaments by the Neeley’s!

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Thanks for posting Amanda. I tried to order but I did not see a place to order multiples. Is it possible to order 3 or 4 and if so, do you have to do it in 3 or 4 separate transactions. Would you please email me the info. Thanks, Brook
brook.taylor@gmail.com