27. I always love acquiring cute, warm blankets. If you ever come to visit, there will be no shortage of blankets for you since we have at least 10.
28. I've managed to keep a houseplant alive for a full 9 months and that's a record.
29. Green is my favorite color. Specifically, the shade between Crayola green and lime.
30. I love to work on crafty projects. Sewing, card making, painting...it's all great. I made this gift wrap organizer this past winter.
31. I've always vowed never to read more than 1 book at a time and currently I'm reading 3: "How People Change," "The Centurion's Wife" and "Excellent Wife."
32. Dane and I sponsor a beautiful little girl through Compassion who lives in Bolivia.
33. I heart bubble baths and Bath and Body Works Exotic Coconut bubble bath.
34. I've never had a phone with internet access and don't plan to anytime soon. Old fashioned? Maybe so but it works for me.
35. Our honeymoon was in Savannah, GA and I can't wait to go back.
36. I married my amazing husband on March 21, 2009.

37. I have fiestaware dishes because I couldn't decide on just one color...so I have six.
to be continued...


1 comment:
This makes me miss you sooooooo much!!!! It still makes me laugh at how much we are alike, it really is truly scary. But I guess that's why we make such good friends :)
Love you!!!
Post a Comment