About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 24, 2010

50 Things You May Not Know About Me - Part 3

38. I have a small obsession with fresh flowers.

39. My favorite color by far is green.

40. I'd love to gain enough sewing skills (and time) to make my own clothes.

41. I could probably go for some good Mexican food at any time of the day.

42. Reading a good fiction book on a summer afternoon at Starbucks is one of my favorite activities.

43. I own almost 8 times fewer books than my husband.

44. Going to a bookstore always inspires me to read more, especially the classics.

45. Yankee Candle Company fall scented candles are some of my favorite smells.

46. I love various organizational containers.

47. I constantly go back and forth about whether or not to paint our apartment.

48. Coloring is still fun, even at 23 yrs old.

49. Chunky Apple Cake w/ Cream Cheese Icing is my "go to" cake recipe (and one of our favs).

50. I have all of the American Girl dolls.

No comments: