About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Thanksgiving Meal

I must say that the turkey turned out quite nicely! I had researched several recipes and sort of created my own and I am definitely sticking with it! Here was our menu:

Turkey
Stove Top stuffing (I didn't want to get too adventurous and make a turkey and real dressing...that's too many firsts for one day)
Wheat Rolls
Steamed Broccoli
Corn Pudding (another new recipe that is now one of Dane's favs)
Salad
Sweet Tea

I must add that we have enough food to feed us last night, today, tomorrow, Wednesday and still more turkey to freeze for later. Looking back, we should have had friends over for dinner because there is so much food.

In somewhat sad news, I had to miss Thankgsiving with one side of my family tonight...yea, this living far away is not all its cracked up to be.

I'm off to bed for now...it's late. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: