About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wow it's been awhile

I'm never going to make great claims about how I'm such a wonderful blogger and keep all of my friends in the know because well...let's face it...I update twice a month maybe? Yea, sorry about that.

This is our first week for like a month where we are home, but most importantly with no plans to travel anywhere for at least a month. We're so exhausted from traveling.

I've rediscovered this blog by "The Pioneer Woman" and made some of her recipes last night. I made Steak Bites and Homemade Mac n Cheese with my own recipe of green beans. I must say she is a brilliant woman! You can check out her blog at www.thepioneerwoman.com and see thousands more of her amazing recipes along with everything else!

I hope to be able to post pics of our new apartment soon...I know you are all on tip toes waiting. ;)

Alas, today is a work day so I am off to work now. Small group tonight! Dane and I love our small group here!

2 comments:

Jamey Lynne said...

I really am excited to see pictures of your apartment... I'm just nosey like that. :)

Love you!

Mary said...

I love the Pioneer woman. that is actually what brought me to yours.