Can I make a confession? There are little bursts of excitement that begin to swell up inside me when I see the time of year to buy school supplies come around! Especially this year I've seen notebooks for $.01, BOGO markers and crayons and even $.20 crayons! No, I'm not in school this fall; but, yes I will be buying some new $.20 crayons... you just never know for which craft project they might come in handy!
Just so you can see a little peek into my Sunday afternoons, here's what's happened so far today. After church this morning, I buy a Sunday paper and clip all of the wonderful coupons. I then have come to love researching recipes and sales to plan out my meals for the week. It's one of my favorite times of the week! What can I say, it's like a puzzle that I get to solve!
I also got my first free issue of Cooking Light in the mail this week and read some great recipes last night. If you like flavored tea (unfortunately neither Dane nor I do), there are great recipes for peach tea, mint/lime tea and even lavender tea.
That's all for now, back to menu planning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment