About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Target Finds for the week

I'm so excited about these finds that I must share them with you.

Airwick Motion Aircare $5.99
Use $6 coupon from 8/9 SS
Final Cost: Free

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, 8 ct, $1.52
Use the .55 coupon from 6/7 RP
or the $1/2 Fuel for School insert from 8/2
Or the .55 online coupon
Combine with the $0.75 Target Coupon
Final Cost: as low as $0.22

Nexcare Bandages, 8 ct (travel size), $0.97
Use the $1 online coupon
Final Cost: Free

For more great finds at Rite Aid, Walgreen's or Target see the $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge blog on my "most read" list on the left of this page.

1 comment:

Jamey Lynne said...

I love that you're doing this... It reminds me of my mom. :)

Also, I wanted to let you know that some Hondurans make flour tortillas - but many of them make them out of corn. Gross. haha

Love you!