About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another day

Not a lot that would be exciting to you has happened since Monday. I sent in some more job applications to the seminary for some positions they recently posted. Pray that we are patient, obedient and wise as we wait on God's timing for us.

In other news I've been working all day today and will for part of the day tomorrow getting our health, auto and renter's insurance set up/transferred from AL. I am normally a lover of all tasks administrative but after 6 hours of phone calls, internet searching and paper pushing I'm ready to be done with insurance for awhile. All will be done soon though.

I also took a break from all of the paperwork today to hang some artwork, frames a coat rack and a clock on the walls of our lovely new home. I must say that it looks much more homely here with things on the walls! The walls are plaster which makes it great for holding in screws and nails but tough to actually screw in screws...so you know what I did? Exactly what every good, strong carpenter does...I hammered in the screws. Yes, it did work...well at least it's worked so far.

Now that you've probably read the most boring blog of all time I shall let you go to sleep as am I. As I write Dane is making a reading plan for the 10 or so books he must read in the next month and telling me not to divorce him even though he's going to date his books for the next month. Welcome to seminary! :)

1 comment:

geauxcory said...

You should post pics of your new place. Our Seminary apartment was the tiniest apartment ever, but we still loved it because it was our first place. Great memories!