So there is a full-time missionary in Capetown, South Africa that traveled with us to Zambia and her name is Anna. Here she is in the middle (Meghan is on the left and Lacey on the right).
This girl has one amazing testimony of God bringing her to South Africa and God has truly used her to draw my heart closer to his global mission. Right now she has been visiting family and friends in various countries and is waiting sponsor money to come in for her plane ticket back to South Africa. I want to encourage everyone to pray for her as she serves in South Africa. I also pray that God draws each person's heart who reads this blog to become 100% in sink with his global purpose: to make his name known to ALL nations in a way that only He gets the glory!
I cannot wait to return to the foreign mission field for a longer period of time! Until then, I pray that God continues to unite my heart daily with his. How can you not love these people?


No comments:
Post a Comment