About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Hosanna" by Hillsong

Ihave pretty much become a great fan of Hillsong's song "Hosanna." You should go purchase it on itunes now. It's only $.99. Now who can't spare that? :) Check out these lyrics:

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause

What powerful lyrics!

I really do (like everyone else) love hearing feedback for anyone and everyone that reads my blogs so comment away!

So go now and buy the song!

1 comment:

Jamey Lynne said...

I love this song too! We sang it all summer at M-Fuge, and now it's my ringtone... That part that you quoted is my ring for texts. :)

I'm glad I found your blog!