I realize I go about 2 weeks without posting then will post several days in a row, but hey...that's just how I work sometimes.
It has definitely hit me that I have LOTS of wedding planning to do and want to finish all of the big things before January b/c the spring is "super wedding craziness" time for every bride-to-be. I have no class tomorrow so hopefully I can get a lot of things done then.
Several events that shook my outlook on the day yesterday: my car windshield is cracked, my car battery was dead and I seriously stubbed my toes on the concrete curb in the parking lot (complete with bruise and scratched off nail polish and everything). God showed me though that those are soooo not major events and I really should be grateful that I have a car and that I have money to buy nail polish with...and for that matter, that I can even walk. So, I am very grateful for God allowing what can seem like "mishaps" in our mind to happen because he teaches through them as well.
I'm out for the night. Buenas noches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment