About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 11, 2008

Real Hope for Haiti

This blog has made a giant impact on my life. It is one of the few that I read daily and each picture and update truly shakes my heart at its core. I invite each of you to check out this blog and begin to pray for the people and children of Haiti. Also, how can you help? There are various ways from financial donations to donating supplies to adoption to prayer.

http://www.realhopeforhaiti.org/
http://haitirescuecenter.wordpress.com/

I leave you with a quote from their website:

"Let us all hope and pray that with our time and resources, coupled with hard work and a dependence on God's soveriegn power and love, we will see God heal their land and that Haitian believers may become a light to the nations."

No comments: