About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 15, 2008

En la biblioteca por toda la mañana

Today...I am sitting here in the Mervyn Sterne Library at UAB until I go to meet Dane for lunch in about an hour and a half. I came this morning to check out a book that is EXTREMELY helpful for my research project I'm doing this fall but...of course, since it is the ONE book I need, the library has lost it. O well...I actually have the book at home, I just left it yesterday and wanted to read some today while I'm out and about. I guess that's what I get for packing up in 20 mintues.

So now, I'm sitting in the library working on my IRB training. It is a time consuming process that is less than exciting so I decide to treat myself with random breaks for blogging and facebook. Yes, I know, if I work continuously it'll get done quicker, but you know...staring at a computer screen of words can only be done for so long.

I really have nothing too eventful to say today, other than that I found a super cute blog called Silly Beanz that sells adorable homemade hairbows for $.75 and $.99! Of course, I have no need for this, I just like to keep a database of cute girly things... :)

1 comment:

Meghanitie said...

Database of cute girly things...you make me smile :) No wonder we're such good friends!