Ingredients
1 Jar sweet peppers (can be found near the pickles in the store)
1 roll of mozzarella and prosciutto
1. Cut the tops off of the peppers and scoop out the seeds.
2. Slice the ham and cheese roll then quarter each slice.
3. Stuff the ham and cheese quarters into each pepper.
4. Done! Wasn't that easy?
1 Jar sweet peppers (can be found near the pickles in the store)
1 roll of mozzarella and prosciutto
1. Cut the tops off of the peppers and scoop out the seeds.
2. Slice the ham and cheese roll then quarter each slice.
3. Stuff the ham and cheese quarters into each pepper.
4. Done! Wasn't that easy?

I also discovered this recipe for String Beans and Shallots by the Barefoot Contessa. This is not the time of year to buy fresh green beans; but, I was surprised to find some that looked good considering they are very out of season.
As for the rest of the Valentine's evening, Dane bought the most beautiful flowers and made a very nice card. I love the simplicity of the holiday and I love my husband! He's simply the best.


No comments:
Post a Comment