My coworker Amy is having a baby this week (well, we hope it's this week) and we had a baby shower for her a couple of weeks ago. We played some fun games like Price is Right Baby edition and Baby Gift Bingo. Here were our fun prizes that I found in the dollar bins at Target. Small ceramic pots with cute sticky notes. Just one more reason why I love that store!
I've also become quite the fan of making banners so I made one for Baby Lathers (Lathers is their last name and they aren't finding out the gender until the birth, hence the more generic banner title). I bought an X-acto knife to make these and it's soo much easier than trying to cut a straight line. I know, I'm a little behind in the crafting world since I just discovered the wonders of this product. Anyways, here's the banner. I must say that I adore the paper with the owls and deer on it. How cute is it?!
And here's the whole banner. I must say that for all of you who say "I'm not creative" or "I can't do cute things like that," I have to say that you can do this. All it takes is cutting paper, threading ribbon and placing sticker letters on the flags. So easy, yet so cute and fun!


2 comments:
You totally need a Cricut, Miss Crafty!
Hehe... baby BOY Lathers. I love the banner. Going to follow you blog now that I re-found it. :)
Post a Comment