
I've recently started casually reading this blog by Jess called Makeunder My Life and she has such amazing design ideas!
My one hesitation with the room is the cream colored couch...I just see the potential for too many stains to show up. Maybe change it to a charcoal with some bright accent pillows?


3 comments:
If you plan on having kids, the couch is definitely too light. As a matter of fact, our khaki color couch has had about all it can take!! We are not even taking it with us when we move. We are moving couchless with the intention of buying furniture as soon as we get there. But otherwise the room is beautiful. Can't wait to decorate new stuff!!!
I have a cream colored couch and loveseat, and while I really do love the whole airy and light look they give my living room, I HATE that they show every single stain. And of course, Gilbert is a black and white cat, so there you go. I'm constantly lint-rolling. I think a charcoal grey color would look amazing, especially with white accents. Grey looks great with blue and yellow accents, too!
Love the room!
I have a cream-colored couch and it's great! I had it stain treated when I bought it and stuff literally wipes off it. It's a microfiber couch. So light couches are definitely do-able -- just pay attention to the type of material they are. :)
Post a Comment