where you don't want to go to the grocery store?
where you don't want to do laundry?
where you don't want to wash dishes?
where you don't want to clean or organize?
This is that week. It's so beautiful outside that I love taking it all in. Doing lots of reading and fun things this week. Love it.
Did I mention these earrings by lkfarnsworth are o so adorable?! Gotta love etsy.


4 comments:
While they are truly adorable. Etsy can create a horrible addiction that is not easy to explain to your hubby. I'm just sayin'
I recommend moving to Honduras and getting a maid. Especially one named Gloria who feels like your Honduran mom except that you can barely communicate with her. But you would be able to communicate with her. Anyway, she could help you out with many of the items on your list... I haven't done laundry since last July!!!!!
Brook, am I sensing that you know this from experience, hmm???
Jamey, I'd LOVE to move to Honduras! I live vicariously through your blog.
Love those earrings!
And I'm with you - it's been one of those weeks (erm, months) for me. It's taking all I have to actually concentrate on work while I'm at work.
I'm obviously failing, because I'm commenting on your blog...at work.
Post a Comment