About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I've been watching more tv lately...I've got to stop.

I was browsing some summer photos on photobucket in search of some ideas for the header on my blog when I came across this gorgeous gem of a photo which I posted below. If this doesn't bring a summertime smile to your face, then you must be a summertime scrooge.

Dane is in Birmingham this weekend visiting his grandfather who is in the hospital again. (Please remember to pray for his grandfather.) Since I'm here with the apartment to myself this weekend I've done the usual cleaning, laundry and errands. I don't like my husband being gone. He's absolutely so much fun to be with that I really miss him when he's not around! He'll be home tomorrow and I'm very excited!

As many of you already know, I got a new job working as a secretary in the Admissions office at the seminary! I've already worked 2 days and love it so far. I can't wait until I actually learn everything and don't have to ask 1000 questions. :)

In other news, the Travel Channel has become one of mine and Dane's favorite channels. With shows like Bizarre Foods and Man vs Food it has found it's way into our little home several nights lately. Anthony Bourdain just did a show on Mumbai, India...the city where Slumdog Millionaire was filmed. If you know me, then you know this is one of my new favorite movies. You should see it! If you have, what did you think?

No comments: