About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dane is coming home!

I'm so excited Dane is coming home tonight! In case you missed the last post, he's been in Birmingham visiting his grandfather this weekend. It's so quiet and boring here without him. I'm very excited to have him here again! I've been doing the usual cleaning and doing laundry tonight while waiting on him to arrive.

I must tell you that I watched another amazing movie today. Before you think I've changed into some person that watches movies all the time (because if you know me then you know I only see like 3 movies a year), just go with me for a minute. I'm sure you've heard of the famous book "The Kite Runner." I've read 1 book by the author,"A Thousand Splendid Suns" but never read "The Kite Runner." So today I watched the movie on tv. I would rate it right up there with Slumdog Millionaire...great stuff! So now I'd like to add Afghanistan to the list of countries I'd like to adopt from...can you even do that? :) There's just something about the nations that makes me smile.

1 comment: