O what a Saturday! SOO much to do today...I'm hoping I can get it all done. I know I will feel super accomplished if I can. So you can hold me accountable to it, here's my list:
-Groceries at Publix and Walmart
-Go to Belk, Bed,Bath&Beyond and Walmart to find cheapest slipcover for couch and closet organizing kit
-Work out
-Laundry
-Dishes
-Thank You Notes
-Find job in Louisville
-Sewing
-Organize bills
So do you think it can all be done in 1 day? Who knows? I'm up for trying though. I'm trying to convince myself that if I publicly list it all then I'd feel ashamed to come back and list that I only got groceries and laundry done.
I'm also on the search for the best moving truck to rent. Any opinions to share? U-haul? Penske? Budget? Any others?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So, how much progress did you make? :)
Miss you! I know I won't get to see you before you move, but hopefully I will be up there in a few months for a visit. I am praying for you all as you make your move and transition!
I think that I have missed some major milestones in the life of the Hays family! Please fill me in soon! I have already sent Dane this same message so between the two of you I hope to hear what God is doing!
Love you both!
Katelyn
Post a Comment