About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Today has been an ultimate day of relaxation. Actually, I've had several relaxing days in the past week. I LOVE being here at home again with my family instead of a 8x8 white wall dorm room writing papers. Can I say how wonderful it is here? I most certainly miss my friends and wonderful fiance, but I will see him tomorrow for Christmas!

Today consisted of sleeping late, wrapping the last of the Christmas gifts and a few birthday gifts, getting my car checked out (b/c it ends up in the shop EVERY time I come home, really...it does), some episodes of Clean House and Full House (no relation, maybe I have a thing for "house" titled shows) then finally dinner at the BBQ Place & More for my awesome cousin's birthday and dessert at his house where a little Wii cow racing and Wii pool took place. All in all, a relaxing day.

I also received a letter from Jhesica, my girl I sponsor through Compassion, today. Her letters always light up my day. I can't help but wonder why in God's sovereignty I am sitting here with my own laptop on a new, comfy couch with warm, clean pajamas and children like Jhesica and so many others have so little. I do know God is sovereign and does not make mistakes, I just wonder why. I also watched this video today. Check it out.



Join me in praying for the children of the world. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video made me cry and cry! So sad! Bless those kids' hearts