After almost a month, I'm returning to blog world...for who knows how long. I have a few blogs that I read daily and when they skip a day of posting I find myself wondering why in the world could they possibly skip a day of letting me know their daily thoughts? Then I realize no one probably reads my blog anymore because I've been SEVERAL days without posting anything. So here goes once more...
2 nights this week, yes, 2, have been spent wrapping gifts. I must say there are few things I enjoy more than sitting on my parent's bed with my mom, spreading out all of the paper, ribbon, nametags and making creative bows to cover the packages. I also enjoy the search of purchasing ALL of my wrapping supplies during the days after Christmas at Dollar General and Walmart. Yes, I'm a cheap wrapper. You can't beat $.50 rolls of wired ribbon! (Which has become my personal favorite ribbon of choice.)
I'm also the fan of cute, simple paper. Whoever thought that characters like tweety bird, micky mouse or even Hannah Montana (yes, it's at Walmart) should be on wrapping paper should seriously examine their style.
There are a couple of blogs I think you should definitely check out.
Haiti Rescue Center's
Two Haitian Princesses'
Big Mama's
These are 3 blogs that I read EVERY day, without fail. You should too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment