About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

la boda...

The wedding...

Cakes, tuxes, dresses, shoes, veil, venues, decorations, flowers, favors, colors, time...so many things that are running through my head concerning the wedding which "ourweddingday.com" informed me is still 10 months 2 weeks and 6 days away - for those of you that don't count that up, that's May 23. We are shooting for that day but at this point it is still subject to change. As for the wedding web site, who knows how they got my date because I've never heard of that site...must be linked to David's Bridal because they partner with everyone. The company reminds me a lot of Walmart: large selection, cheap prices, hugely commercialized. All of those 3 things are things which I have a love/hate relationship with, just as I do with Walmart.

In keeping with my goal of becoming the "early riser girl" I am off to bed now. I eventually want to be the girl that does the coffee, exercise and prayer all before 7am. Tomorrow won't be too hard because my family including aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents (only minus my dad because he must work) are going to the Atlanta Zoo tomorrow to see the new pandas!

So while you are at work, home or cutting the grass tomorrow, I will be taking in the animals at the zoo! I'm super pumped about it!

2 comments:

not said...

Hey girl!!

When I get time I am going to write a blog about my views on the wedding industry. But just know that you wedding is going to be worth all of it. We have been married for 2 months and the wedding industry is still taking advantage of us, but we don't regret it at all! :) Just preserver!! If you have any questions, need any advice at all I am there, I did basically every part of my wedding on my own, so I have good advice!! :)

Anonymous said...

The florist that did our wedding was FANTASTIC! They were great and easy to work with and they just took care of everything. They also helped me save money and pointed out things that I hadn't thought of. Let me know if you'd like their contact info.