About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Can you rebuild a watermelon?

I can! And I did!


Thursday evening, after swimming and grilling out, my family decided to cut a watermelon to eat. Afterwards my aunt said, "let's put it back together!" Now if you know me, you know that immediately I would say "yes, let's do it!" My cousins and brother laughed and thought we were crazy and decided the pool was much more fun than reassembling a watermelon rind. After about 20-30 minutes and about 50 toothpicks, we did it! Here are some photos just in case you don't believe me. Toothpicks work wonders!
Sorry for the blurry photos. My camera and the humidity didn't work too well together.





My cousin Preston and I are so proud of our reconstructed watermelon! Yes, apparently we need some excitement in our lives...haha.

The missing piece is the one that got thrown in the woods. Who throws away their rind after eating? Really now, don't we all rebuild our watermelons?

No comments: