Camp went great last week at Stephen F Austin University. Now, we are at Ridgecrest Conference Center in North Carolina. This is a really nice campus plus we have great housing arrangements! I feel so much better about today's Registration Day than last week...things seem to be coming together much better. We set up the worship room and office yesterday/last night and we are ready to go today!
It's back to early days and late nights which equal not much sleep for this week...but it's all worth it. Well, the Birmingham office is about to open which means we are probably about to get some more changes for housing so I shall get back to work.
I miss you all! Someone tell me what's new at UAB? at BCM? at Pine Grove? in Centre?
Continue to pray for Prim; she should be making her last embassy attempt this week. Pray that God will soften the people's hearts if that is in his plan.
I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ridgecrest is a wonderful place. Everytime I've been there (3 times) I have felt closer to God then ever... I am praying for you and I hope you do the same for me. I'm tired of running from what I'm suppose to do. Please keep me in ur prayers. I love you girl. I respect you for doing God's will and giving up your summer for Him.
Post a Comment