Almost here...It's 1:00AM Sunday morning. I leave TODAY (in 8 hours) for Student Life! O wow, 8 hours...I had better get a little sleep. I'm so excited; I cannot wait!! I am really going to miss my family, Dane, and best friends but I know God has AMAAZING plans in store for the summer. I cannot wait to see more of what God can and will do!! How awesome a creator we serve! I am off to sleep in my own bed for the last night until mid-August. Please pray that God is glorified in ALL I do this summer!!!
Leave me comments and let me keep up with all of you as well!!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Girl, I am so excited for you!!! I will really miss you, but I am definitely praying for you! I can't wait to hear about things as they happen! I know you are going to have an amazing summer! We must talk and often! I know this has nothing to do with SL, but we got another roommate today... her name is Megan. She moved into your room. She seems really nice. I shall let you know how things go. I will talk to you soon! I love you girl!! :)
Post a Comment