About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Better late than never, right?

I'm fully aware that there is probably no one reading this blog now since I've oh so successfully posted 5 times in the last 12 months. But you know, I'm ok with that. I enjoy documenting our life and the crafty adventures that come into it even if I do only do it once a year.

We've gone through two years of married Christmases without stockings that I really loved so this year I decided to make some. I will admit that I did experience a bit of a quandary when I thought how many stockings do I make? 2? 3? 4?

You see, I'd like for our future family to have similar stockings; but, God only knows how many kids we will have so for now there are 3 because that's all the fabric I have. :) Hopefully red burlap will be in stock for years to come and I can just spice up the print on the lining and continue with this tradition. Who knows.

I got the idea for burlap stockings at Christmas Village [big shock for those of you who know me] and found these cute fabrics for half off at Joann which is one of my favorite craft stores here in town.

Here's Dane's stocking (I know, not terribly manly but definitely the manlier of the two.)


And here is mine. Lovely vintage green holly print!

No comments: