I'm so grateful to have a job that offers amazing holiday and vacation time. Our office is closed Mon, Tues and Fri of this week which gives me lots of time to catch up on laundry from our trip, put away all of the Christmas decorations and work on changing a few things around for 2011. I like to redecorate with what we have from time to time - just to mix it up.
Since I last blogged I have almost completely quit couponing. I know, I know. For some of you that's a huge shock and for those of you who have couponed in that past you know how there are just times you get tired of it. I'm not sure where I'll go from here. Maybe I'll jump back in with one foot so as not to get so bogged down. I've started trying to cook with more fresh produce since our local Kroger does a WONDERFUL job of always having fresh and affordable fruits and veggies. Since you don't really have coupons for these items I've quit paying as much attention to it.
I've also read two wonderful books this fall: Her Mother's Hope and Her Daughter's Dream. Both are by Francine Rivers and are amazing stories of God's grace in our lives along with the relationships of women in a family.
I've recently started these books:
Radical Womanhood
Womanly Dominion
On a final note, my wonderful Grannie gave us new sheets for our bed and I have just washed them and put them on our bed. Forgive the poor photo quality. Right now I'm just glad to have a camera period.


No comments:
Post a Comment