About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick times in the Hays' Household

I'm just going to follow the blog theme lately and tell you about our week of sickness. Yes, like everyone else we've seen the stomach bug and now another mystery bug come through our little home. The stomach bug attacked Dane last Saturday and he is now finally 100% over it's presence; however, I woke up to some mystery sickness yesterday. Slight nausea, body aches, low fever, chills/hot flashes, fatigue...all the sypmtoms that go with pretty much every ailness that could ever strike a human so don't worry about trying to WebMD it for me, I already tried. I was hoping to feel better in time to work on Tuesday, but I'm still feeling uneasy when I move around a lot. I hope to get a doctor's appointment tomorrow to figure out what in the world is wrong with me.

2 comments:

geauxcory said...

Oh no...you know what people are thinking when you talk about mystery sickness that are making your nauseous. Ha Ha! But seriously, I hope you do feel better soon!

Amanda said...

Haha...trust me, we've already thought of that and NO, that's not the answer this time. :)