About Me

Hi, I'm Amanda. Check out my "about" page to learn more about my life.

Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 30, 2009

Around the world...

Here a few headlines that have surprised me lately...
"...AND OCTUPLETS MAKE 14"
-Young woman, living with parents has six kids then gives birth to octuplets...WOW. 14 kids...o my.
"UNINVITED SISTER ATTACKS BRIDE AT RECEPTION"
- Police say this uninvited 23 yr old sister showed up at her sister's wedding reception and attacked her, smearing her makeup and "pulling out clumps of hair." Now there's some familial love.
"STATUE DEDICATED TO BUSH SHOE-THROWER"
- A statue of a giant, sofa-sized bronze shoe has now been built in honor of the infamous shoe-throwing journalist. Seriously now, even if you disagree with American politics and values, do you really make a statue of a giant shoe? Aren't people in your country in poverty and you build a giant shoe? Really guys...
Well, that's all for now. I must say that I am badly wanting to see the movie Slumdog Millionaire. Anyone else want to?

No comments: