This is just a very short post to update everyone that so far people have donated $1985 to support me in taking the gospel to the people of Zambia and South Africa! We are almost halfway there!
For information about how you can donate, send me an e-mail at amanda08@uab.edu. I figured it's best not to list my address and phone number on here since this is a public blog.
I have so much to write but I am in the middle of packing for Spain. I fly out of Birmingham at 4:35pm tomorrow!! I hope to be able to continue to update my blog while there, but I have no idea what my internet situation will look like. I want to keep you all in the know!
God is making himself known throughout the world, in all nations and it ceases to amaze me! Even though I am going to Spain to take classes, I cannot wait to show his love to the Spanish people and to the family with whom I will be living! Praise God that he has created a way to redeem his people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment